Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Worry free!

Happy Worry free Wednesday Dolls,

Today, I choose to be worry free. Yes, I have so much to do in so little time, yes, I am depended on for this and that, and yes, I don't have enough to pay for this and all that is needed, but today I choose to be worry free.  I am choosing to not be anxious about life, so I will not worry about what I will eat or how I will feed everyone. I will not be worrying about clothes, or about having something new to wear. Today, I rather focus on the value of life. Although, things are far from perfect, I am grateful that hours have been added to my life span. Peace I leave with you, a little bit of my peace I will give to you, and if you see someone worrying offer them peace and let not their hearts be troubled. \/

P.S. I LOVE PEAVE




No comments:

Post a Comment