Friday, December 18, 2015

Flying High!

Happy Flying High Friday,

I am an eagle. I will mount up my wings and run and not be weary, I shall not faint. I am sure there are many people who would love to get a phone call to gossip about my short comings, but they will be highly disappointed because as long as GOD is standing with me than who can be against me. This is the same attitude you should adapt to.  I am not saying you have to act as if your perfect but failing shouldn' be an option. You were born to fly, the heart of an eagle is one that can fly above all the foolishness, envy, malice, and false persecutions. Life is in the height of the heart, without thoughts of elevation is a life without moving forward. Fly today, just in time for the New Year. If your keep getting higher by 2016, you would have a birds eye view the the entire thing (whatever that is) and you will see the motives of people, the misplacements, and the mishandles. Don't be afraid to face the truth and get things into perspective. Its about to be another year....mmm

P.S. I LOVE TO FLY HIGH












No comments:

Post a Comment