Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Wait.


Dear Dolls,

Sometimes in life you experience situations you have no control over. I am learning day by day to be content with what life has offered me. However, sometimes it hard to not wonder how would life be different "if". The "if" factor can be plugged into any life and/or situation. I sometimes find myself daydreaming on the "ifs",  honestly sometimes it makes me grateful and other times it makes me sad. I find myself asking the question why me. Even though I desire to have an answer in the now, but I must patiently wait on the LORD. I do find myself getting weary sometimes, yet I must keep reminding myself to be strong and let my heart take courage in my waiting. I understand, people may not fully understand the emotions but in the meantime I must encourage myself, in waiting. Waiting can be discouraging and doesn't always feel the greatest, but to receive  true and mature inheritance I must remain connected to the source. For those who are waiting be encouraged today. GOD certainly has a plan. I know its easier said than done... but we hope in HIM.

P.S. I LOVE IN WAITING







4 comments:

  1. I am hating this waiting period. This post is true because the ifs and the what ifs get you down. What if I never looked that way. What if I did this differently, I'd still be happy and not so in a rut. Now the waiting on the repair and contentment is a beast but I hope it comes soon! 😘

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your wait is always worth waiting for. Which gives us time to learn, process, grow, reflect, and forgive.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I sure hope the wait is worth it. Been waiting for a long time. Some what ifs don't get me down. Some what ifs may have been the best decision ever made. I continue to look forward though. Rarely glancing thru the rear view.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Let's put our hope in HIM who strengthens... We all we got!

    ReplyDelete