Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Covered

Just Me.

Today marks a day that I embrace a getting wiser and more accountable. It reminds me that life isn't promised and should only be taken by storm. It helps me to prepare for the storm through my trails and shortcomings. No other than GOD has carried me through. For GOD get the glory, constantly reminding myself it’s not all from my prayers and worship but grace. I’m so thankful for real friends more so than family. Some family members feel as if they can do whatever because you will still consider them family. Friends appreciate and respect the will to remain friends and often listen to their time invested rather than kinship. I can surly feel the love of GOD today.. I am blessed. There is nothing you can gossip about me, no matter how much you try discredit my accomplishments, no matter how much you try to dismantle my worth, EVERYTHING UNDER THE BLOOD OF JESUS WILL SUBMIT. Case close... I may be weary but not broken, because the GOD I serve protects me. You may not get it, because you are so focused on the blessings that you miss the heart. I am covered....Thank you GOD for blessing me with yet another year to be a better wife, friend, daughter, mother, sister, aunt, teacher, worshiper, and me.....Happy Birthday to me...


P.S. I LOVE BEING COVERED

No comments:

Post a Comment