Friday, October 28, 2016

Im Blessed..Love Love

Happy Love Friday Dolls,


I'm not sure why this song keep coming up...But I am owning it...Way up, I feel BLESSED!! One thing for sure is no matter how hard they come, I am not touched, no matter how much they talk, my ears hear victory, no matter how hard they push, I feel deliverance, no matter how they look, I see grace. They is no greater love then the one that comes unconditionally. Love that is not manipulative, love that isnt' boastful, love that forgives, love that never gives up....Its the love of GOD. To all those people who are choosing who they want to love and demanding to be worship before they can lend love. You need to check your spirit and examine the spirit your operating in and the spirit you are working for and with. At no point should we think our love supersedes GOD's to the point that its our choice to not love, its not what we should do its what we are commanded to do. If GOD can love and forgive than who are we to not....oh wow! So now we are setting ourselves apart to be picked apart. We all need to check our spirits and allow GOD to be GOD in our lives..... I am making a decision to be used by GOD and not allow the enemy to trick me in believing his rapport. His report offers nothing but lies, failures, set-backs, and no growth. I choose GOD...join me and have a great weekend.

P.S. I LOVE LOVE

No comments:

Post a Comment