Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Hello my name is...

Happy Introduction Day Dolls,

Please allow me to reintroduce myself, my name is a New. So often we are being called everything but our names. Although, we may not hear it, believe me it is being said. As we embark on a new year, give them the new you. Yes, you. Those things you learned from allowed you to grow and now you are new. As we reflect on new beginnings for 2017, consider all the old things that developed, broke and restored you in 2016. Ask GOD to give you a new heart and a new attitude to be accountable for the new you. You surly cant go into 2017 with those old fleshly ways. Look forward to stones being turned over, healing, prayers being answered, relationship being restored and pure joy. NEW, NEW, and NEW...

P.S. I LOVE THE NEW


No comments:

Post a Comment