Tuesday, January 24, 2017

THE WILL


Happy Coloring Day Dolls


As an Elementary school teacher, this should never come out, but here it goes, I'm never touching another crayon, I'm putting down all coloring utensils. No more will I try to color the visions of my life. I hand them all over to the one true living GOD. Father, fill me in, with whatever colors you desire, for I am confident you won't stray outside coloring lines but keep me on a straight path. I'm not the author, what do I know? GOD has a gentle but harsh way of reminding me. Father GOD I'm letting go of my will, my vision, my ideas of adding color to my life. Father, I surrender my mind, my decisions, my thoughts, desires and reasonings. I surrender all things according to YOUR counsel and YOUR will. Father, help me take on your character and perspectives. Help me delight in your commandments. I pray for unabated confidence in YOU and not man. In JESUS name, Amen. 

P.S. I LOVE GODS WILL

No comments:

Post a Comment