Thursday, February 9, 2017

Discern or be Swallowed

Happy Thursday Dolls,

Riding to work listening to the radio and the legendary DMX song " Who We Be" came on, and instantly all I could do was get hyped. Those words resonated with me, but differently than before. Just read a snippet of a verse... The jealousy, the envy, the phony, the friendly (uh-huh!)
The one that gave 'em the slugs, the one that put 'em in me (woo!) The snakes, the grass too long to see (uh, uh!). This is reaI and I am sure everyone can relate to some degree. We must be careful to not only pray but be vigilant simultaneously.  Beware of the false prophets, who come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly are ravenous wolves. Don't be caught off guard or allow them to lure you in but recognize them by their fruits. I pray right now that the people of GOD will use wisdom in letting their guards down. That we may identify wicked persuasion. That our enemies and all the perpetrators may be highlighted in JESUS name amen. 

P.S. I LOVE TO DISCERN


1 comment: