Friday, January 24, 2014

Dress a Doll

Can you say Prom Day. This is the day of prom and these girls are getting a complete make-over. I partnered up with a hair salon in South Holland and they made the girls feel extremely welcomed. We started out with hairs, nails, and finally brows waxed, lashes and make-up done by me.

                                                                      Meet our Dolls

                                      











  








All Smiles at the end, it was so worth it. It really makes me feel as if I am serving my purpose to give back to our future. Sometimes it only takes being attentive, giving a hug, saying hello, or the greatest gift we have been called to do is to give LOVE. Take a moment today and  pour into a girls heart. Perhaps you may want to stop and listen ( no advice), just listen. You may be surprised how much you may learn, and how rewarding it will feel. Share with us how giving LOVE turned out. 
P.S. I Love You.















No comments:

Post a Comment