Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Promotional Boxes

Hello Everyone,

I hope today is going well for you all. As for me I am at work doing the best I can do. I must admit that in the mist of planning for our annual Valentines Day: Learn To Love Yourself event.  My heart warms to know I will have the opportunity to uplift the lucky 40 young girls from the community. Which brings me to the promotional boxes that were sent to the schools. I must admit it opened some doors for Pure & Sure to partner up with several elementary and high schools. Can you believe some schools didn't even respond. Here is what I can't understand is that most schools don't have an extracurricular activity geared toward the girls. What do you think about them not responding?


P.S. I Love You










1 comment:

  1. This is an awesome idea. Are you going to follow up with the schools that didn't respond? What have they done with promotional material?

    ReplyDelete