Friday, March 28, 2014

Dare the Impossible

Happy Friday Dolls,


I want to thank all who are followers of this blog. Words can't express the appreciation I feel in my heart. My only hope is to bring purity awareness to all girls.  To give hope to any ears that are inclined to the voice of faith.  Please, I welcome comments to any post. Sometimes in my head people are jumping with joy after reading one of my post. I am not sure if they are speaking to the people or not, so if its not too much to ask leave a comment or two. This would indeed open the communication up and allow me to feed what is hungry.  Be reminded sometimes the youth do not know enough to be prudent or to plan for whats to come, so we must make sure we teach them to attempt the impossible and guide them until they achieve it.


P.S. I LOVE YOU

No comments:

Post a Comment