Monday, March 3, 2014

Forgive and Forget

Good Morning Dolls,

This weekend was one that was really emotional. I was having a conversation with my siblings about life and how to be self-motivated while being accountable for your behaviors and actions.  While listening to my sister, all I saw was hurt, rejection, abandonment, and pain from the lack of our dad being active in her life. At that moment, I kneeled down and looked at her face to face, I told her I understood her feelings and point of views, because some of them we shared. I told her to forgive our dad not for him but for her heart, for her love, and her life. Life doesn't come with a manual, you may have trails and circumstances, you just have to learn from each and move on and most importantly, FORGIVE AND FORGET. Thats all for now. Today, I want you to look in your heart and find a person whom you need to forgive and begin today.

P.S. I LOVE YOU

No comments:

Post a Comment