Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Make a wish

Hello Dolls,

What is your wish? When you was younger were you told the tale about wishing on a falling star? What about the one with a coin (most likely a penny) to throw into a pond and make a wish? And who could forget the most popular one of all, candles on a birthday cake....make a wish? After those moments did you ever sit and wonder if you wished the correct thing, or even if the wish had come true. This is what we do as adults, we wish for things and never revisit the desired thing(s) to see if it has come true. Then we sit and complain. How about you spend time today and wish upon something that brings you TRUE joy. Often times we spend countless hours, days and years searching for that wish. " I wish I had a new/better car, I wish I had a bigger/better house, I wish I could get a better job, I wish I had more this, I wish I had more that. All of these things are great, but it should not dictate your future or define you as a person. We seem to focus on things that bring us short-term happiness rather than true joy. What can you wish for today, that would result in long-term joy? Keep in mind as long as your wish lines up with the will and purpose of your life it shall be granted, whatever you think you want it shall not only be given but in abundance.

P.S. I LOVE YOU

No comments:

Post a Comment