Friday, April 25, 2014

Stack your FAITH up!

Happy Freedom Friday Dolls,

Today,  I want to encourage you all to encourage yourself. In case you all forgot, tomorrow Pure & Sure will be partnered up with The Friends of the Park to clean up a Ogden Park located on 6500 S Racine, in Chicago.  Even with the lack of support from close friends and family, even with the miscommunication, GOD has made a way for Pure & Sure to have everything needed for tomorrow to be one that is great. It really encouraged me to stack up my FAITH and know that when I am lined up and walking in purpose, everything will be blessed. A lesson to be learned is never allow anyone to interfere with your purpose, never allow anyone to dictate your purpose, and know that once lined up give it to GOD and watch HIM move on your behalf.

P.S. I LOVE YOU

No comments:

Post a Comment