Friday, May 23, 2014

All those who have served.

Happy Friday Dolls,

I am so happy for an up coming three day weekend. In honor of all those who have served in the U.S. Armed Forces, and died while serving.  I want to dedicate this post as well as Monday's post to you. I have several family members to serve and I am so proud of the sacrifice they have given to allow others to live and feel safe. I can only imagine it not an easy job being separated from loved ones and fearing for your life each moment being passed. We should all take time out to give back and find an organization and donate not only money but mostly used items as well, and you can always honor them and their efforts by keeping the world safe. Lets not let those who have died so we can live efforts be in vain. Lets all come together and love and appreciate one another and offer peace to all.






P.S. I LOVE ALL THOSE WHO HAVE SERVED

No comments:

Post a Comment