Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Pay attention to your Heart

Good Morning Dolls,

I am still a bit under the weather, however I wanted to take a moment to post. I hope all of you had a great weekend.. and Monday. Have you ever wondered what is the real reason women wear make-up, jewelry, and certain clothes? Today, I want you to think about why you wear the styles of clothing, make-up, hair extensions, or rock natural hair styles. Really take a moment to reflect on all the choices you make on your appearance. Do not let your adorning be external: the hair styles and putting on jewelry, or the clothing you wear. Let your adorning be the hidden person of the heart with the imperishable beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit. Some of the most beautifulest things that are admired are the things unseen. In doing this thought I hope you find freedom, for paying far too much attention to the outer appearance, takes away from the real focus and that's what is in the heart.






P.S. I LOVE YOU

No comments:

Post a Comment