Monday, November 3, 2014

Hello World

Hello Dolls,

Hello World is all in my spirit. I fill so refreshed and rejuvenated. This weekend was spent in Memphis Tennessee with my sisters Rhonda and Raquel. I finally had a chance to love on Rhonda's baby girl, who is cute as pie, I may add. While there I was able to enjoy much laughs amongst us and eat some good southern food. I'm sitting in the airport and it hit me..this is the feeling I had weeks ago before I lost my best friend Snuggles. Life often times throw us curves balls, but its not how we catch the ball but if we are able to stay in the game. Even in my heartbreak, I should have remained in a place to continue the journey set before me. I must admit I dropped the ball, and from this, I am weeks behind on some calendar deadlines. Lesson to be learned the world continues to move, rather you are moving with it or not. My organization had been reaching out for me to pour into them, but truthfully I felt empty and had nothing to offer. STOP, this is all lies, who told me this and where did this thought even come from? Lies, lies, lies and more lies. In that moment I should have pushed a little harder, I should have gave a little more, and loved a little stronger. Second lesson to be learned, in the moments we fell the emptiest and/or lack is the minutes to encourage yourself. In those minutes, take up your full armor of belief, which allows you to withstand anything, and to stand firm.  Don't come in covenant with thoughts that you allow to speak to your mind and dictate your progress. Don't allow situations to hand you a plate of defeat, rather sit at the table and have supper with GOD and allow HIM to feed you HIS word, for this is something that will stand the test of time. So with all of this being said, hello world! I heard you've been looking for me, I heard you been waiting for me! Well I'm here and here to stay! Lets take this week to get back on track and stay in the game.....ask yourself who will win? The thoughts that brings on defeat or the actions that offers victory. For a little boost.. listen to Diggy Simmons song, Hello World it is sure to speak to the energy needed to get moving....

P.S. I LOVE THE WORLD




No comments:

Post a Comment