Thursday, October 30, 2014

Missing Snuggles Part 2

Hey Dolls,

 It seems like forever to not have my wet nose, tail wagging pal, jumping up and down at the sound of my voice or the moment I step into the room. I know she is better off not suffering, but can I be honest for a moment?  I would give anything to feel her affection right now. I miss her to pieces. People are telling me I should get another dog, but in my heart I am done getting more dogs, I cant take having to deal with this situation again. Although I still have my other dog Spud, its really not the same. Spud has even been looking around the house for her, I am sure he is like where is she? She would often hide under my bed to keep him from messing with her. WOW, those were the good old days. I must admit its getting better with days and I'm sure I would at least be able to pack up her things without breaking down... again. I cant even sleep...Whewwww, this is tuff. So please continue to pray for my healing of a broken heart. Enjoy another picture of my baby, Snuggles

P.S. I LOVE SNUGGLES



No comments:

Post a Comment