Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Influenced into a new life

Happy Tuesday Dolls.

I cannot even imagine life without those certain ones who has influenced me throughout my life. I am not sure where I would be today, if it wasn't for those who have taken time out for my well being. Although I have always had a handful of friends, lets face it friends make life much easier and a lot more fun. With a combination of those who gave of themselves and the GOD that I serve, the life I was given wasn't so bad after all. It kind of warms my heart to think back and acknowledge mentally how far I have come. Every moment wasn't perfect but I still give thanks for being kept. I choose to embrace life and not deny my circumstances but to be thankful for them. For they are the reason I'm able to identify the real from a false mistake. For they are the reason I'm able to choose better choices in my life. For they are the reason I'm able to see a relationship that has the potential to evolve over time. For they are the reason, I have decided to slow life down and seek peace rather than convenience and comfort. For they are the reason I choose to open up and let the light in and live my life for CHRIST. I will continue to chase after my purpose for being created. My prayer today is that each of you will find the love of GOD, it is invisible, cannot be seen or measured, yet it is powerful enough to transform you in any moment. In any moment you can be wrapped up in a blanket of unconditional love. There is no such thing as a cold shoulder, this love will burn out the pain, disappointments, and grief, this love will change ordinary opportunities into blessings, this love will be present even when you don't love yourself. Make a choice today, right where you are, the beauty in this love is that you are accepted as you are. If you confess with your mouth and believe in your heart, that GOD was raised from the dead, you will be saved. This membership never expires....Welcome to your new life.....

P.S. I LOVE GOD










No comments:

Post a Comment