Friday, March 13, 2015

Fight For It

Happy Freestyle Friday Dolls,

Short and sweet today. If there is someone in your life who you want to make it right by, take the initiative and go for it. One thing is for sure there are a couple of sides to each situation, offense, and story. The emotional side, the physical side, their side, your side and the true side comes from a combination of it all. Don't let another day pass without seeking GOD first and be obedient to HIS voice. I followed the instructions and it has set me free on today. My actions caused a dear friend of mines to be offended and I had know idea until this week. Let me be clear..this action happened in 2009. This is how serious offenses run, it effects the heart in such a capacity that it keeps the relationship in bondage. Offense is more unyielding than a strong brick wall, and quarreling is like the bars of a castle. Come out of agreement with offense and allow peace and love to flow. Pay close attention to yourself and work on how you can make it right. If that persons relationship is worth fighting for then run to it with all you have. Who will loose your stubbornness and gain your love back today. Believe me your love is worth having. Love a bit more today!

P.S. I LOVE TODAY





No comments:

Post a Comment