Friday, March 27, 2015

Rocka-bye-baby!

Happy Friday Dolls,

Im screaming to the top of my lungs, ROCKA-BYE-BABY!!! It is time for me to put somethings to rest. Lay it down and leave it alone. Somethings in life requires you to put them down and wait for the right time to revisit. Hopefully it gets a revisit. I am putting all unfruitful things and people down, hence rocking them to sleep. It is obvious they need a nap and sleep on what they have done, said, or trying to do. No longer will I put on pajamas and waste another minute trying to.... I will not labor with them any longer. I will gently keep them within my heart, I will gently pray for their souls, I will pray their yoke is easy. I will pray their burden is lighten. As for me I am putting them asleep, Im getting off the rocker, heading to the door, cutting off the light and whispering... sleep tight. Who do you feel needs a hibernation?

P.S. I LOVE ME MORE








No comments:

Post a Comment