Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Gone With The Wind Wedneday

Gone With The Wind Wednesday,

I am so into my feelings this morning, woke up missing the love of my grandmother. I want to encourage you all on today, if you still have your grandparents and parents, don't allow foolishness to steal any moments. Its the memories that allows us to move on after death. The wind blows where it wishes, and all your left with is the sound, like picking up the phone to hear their voices. The wind blows where it wishes, and all your left with it the feeling, like stoping by receiving a quick hug and nibbling off something their cooking. The wind blows where it wishes, but we don't know where it goes, like time gone too soon. Nothing can replace her unconditional love or her. Living off her morals and values of what a "good woman" should be and how she should reflect. Listening to her feet stomping the floor while dancing to some old BBKing or Motown. Her little skirts and her hair buns, my how Im into my feelings. I have to be honest I was caught up into the thought of how strong she was to how long she would be here, neither of them fills the void. Man, I was caught up . What a Wednesday.. I may as well let the wind blow away the tears, because the one who would tell me stop crying, is gone. Missing you my granny....

P.S. I LOVE GRANNY









No comments:

Post a Comment