Monday, March 28, 2016

Love Me Some HIM

Happy HE is still Alive Dolls,


Just in case you didn't notice, HE is alive!!! JESUS is alive and living. We may not see HIM, but we can feel HIS presence. We can feel HIS love, and we can hear HIS voice. All you have to do is develop a relationship with HIM.  Blessed are those who have not seen, but yet believe.  HE is the spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it neither sees HIM nor knows HIM...so get to know HIM. For he dwells with you and will be in you. I'm so into HIM...but that's still not enough...I too understand I must remain in a place with HIM, spend more time with HIM and listen to HIM more. Although we don't agree all the time, but HE knows whats best for me. Through all I have been through, all the loved ones I have lost, it was HIM who remained and comforted me. HIS love never fades nor dependent on what I can do for HIM, what I can buy HIM, or where I can take HIM. HIS love never wavered. Although GOD has blessed me with a tremendous husband, he still falls short and at time and cant live up to the level of love GOD has for me. It is GOD that sustains and claims us to be happily married, but the fact that we both puts GOD first...keeps us. I have found a new facet of love when I accepted HIM in my life...nothing can compare...

P.S. I LOVE ME SOME HIM
















No comments:

Post a Comment