Monday, May 2, 2016

Marvel Me

Happy Marvel Monday Dolls,


Today marks the day, when you become astonished with yourself. Be filled with a true wonder about you. Marvel at all the good things about yourself. There is no other person in the world better than you. You must know this about you and stand firm, when GOD made you, he made you fearfully and wonderfully. No matter your short comings, mistakes you have made, or how far you have have to go, you are special.  Of course, you should continue to develop your character. Yes, you are still working on your personality. Don't allow any of that nor the judgement of others to define who you were born to be and how great you are. At this current point in your life timeline marks you loving you better than no other. If you spend time loving and admiring yourself, it leave less time for you to look for it from other people. No one can validate you better than yourself. No one can marvel at all the good things you are until you know it yourself. Spend some time today admiring only you...its okay be selfish. Take a picture of you and share 3 things you admire about yourself on social media.

P.S. I LOVE TO MARVEL ME
I LOVE MY SMILE
I ADMIRE MY AMBITION TO SUCEED AGAINST ODDS

I MARVEL AT MY HEART TO SERVE OTHERS





2 comments:

  1. I love this post! I had no idea you were blogging! I bet you told me... This is awesome! ��

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Pumpkins!! Yes, it's been awhile. Please read some of my old posts, for they seek to make us better versions of ourselves. Love you to the moon Alice!

    ReplyDelete