Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Point Made

Happy Take a Break Tuesday Dolls,

I too have a breaking point. Don't expect me to accept everything in a passive way. Don't take advantage of me trying to handle things in a GODLY way a chance for you to continue to get over. Don't laugh about me behind my back and when it's exposed expect for me to to continue to turn the other cheek and not have a response. Stop making fun of how my GOD created me to have a heart that's attached to emotions, then when are displayed you say I am searching for attention. I too have a breaking point. A break that is tired of explaining my success and grace that rest upon my life, stop questioning my GOD about how HE blesses me. GOD too has a breaking point, that may end in destruction for you provoking HIS child. Just stop it, I have been through, endured, suffered enough, now you want to provoke, and then expect for me to do nothing, or feel nothing, I too have a breaking point. Your the one taking advantage of me, using me for when you want to be bothered, I too have a breaking point. But if I question your motives, you slander my name and say everything has to be about me. Excuse me, it's my name that's in your mouth. Just stop it. I too have a breaking point. I have feelings, I'm not made out steel, don't forget I am human, don't forget that Im real. Luckily for you, I will not repay evil with evil but wait for the Lord, and he will deliver me. You need to ask GOD to let all bitterness, wrath, and anger, be put away from your mind, all gossip, clamor, slander, boasting about whats false to be true, and backbiting away from your mouth, along with malice, envy, selfish ambition, and jealousy away from your heart. For where all this exist, disorder, lack of growth, vile, we be present. Instead be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, as GOD in Christ forgave you. Don't push me to my breaking point, because the GOD that I serve has strengthen me to the point that a point may not matter.  Don't dismiss the points that I have mentioned. Don't even try to point the finger.. just consider it a point made...

P.S. I LOVE A POINT






No comments:

Post a Comment