Friday, September 26, 2014

Get on the Beat.

Jolly Friday Dolls,

Whheeww is all I can say. I am so glad this week is coming to an end. I have been so busy with work clocking in at 7 and leaving at 7. I don't want to get to a place where i am loosing the definition of me. Here's to all you working and/or going to school people. It is important to strive forward, but not allowing things to take you away from your sanity and taking care of you. We have to be found taking a beat. I am going to do just that this weekend, take a beat and find my rhythm to make peaceful music.  We are worth more than a clock in and clock out. We are worth more than rushing before a bell rings. Our bodies are gifts, we should be the first to experience it in its best of health. Give all you have to take care of you FIRST. Find moments this weekend to rest without a focus, just rest to recover, rest to rejuvenate, and rest to restore. See ya Monday. Take your beats! What music will you make?

P.S I NEED TO LEARN TO TAKE A BEAT




No comments:

Post a Comment