Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Freedom Walkers

Dolls,


Today I am in this space that I plan on walking in full FREEDOM! Yesterday I had a real conversation with one of my ? (a person who I consider my sister rather than a friend). It was mind blowing how we were able to have a discussion on weird spaces we have been in before. I am the luckiest girl in the world to have ?'s  who loves me where I am and vise verse, I am able to love them where they are. Not often are women able to hear the hearts of one another and operate in grace while healing, forgiveness, and development is happening simultaneously. Today, I want to challenge everyone to make a conscience effort to no longer be childlike, allowing people to toss you to and from by every new teaching, by deceitful schemes, human cunning, by lies and clever strategies to lead you astray. Today we walk in FREEDOM!  No one will ever have the power to control your journey in life. Push past the obstacles, learn from the disappointments, and grow from the forgiveness. Let all bitterness and wrath and anger and clamor and slander be put away from you along with all malice. Be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, as GOD in CHRIST forgave you. For a bit of inspiration, Freedom walker Jill Scott can usher in the spirit of letting go, while holding on to freedom. You tube Jill Scott, Living My Life...
 I'm taking my freedom, Pulling it off the shelf, putting it on my chain, wear it around my neck.... I'm holding on to my freedom, can't take it away from me, I was born into it, it comes naturally, representing HIS glory, hope HE'S proud of me....

P.S. I LOVE FREEDOM





No comments:

Post a Comment