Friday, December 5, 2014

NO JUSTICE NO MEN CAMPAIGN!

What is really going on Friday,

I'm sorry but I have interrupted our regular post to share my thoughts about the conditions of... My heart is full of sorrow from all the tragedy going on with our young men. I look into the victims and I see our future. I see my brothers, my son, my nephews, my cousin, and my students. I'm so terrified that this too could be my family in court fighting for justice or my family on the news crying and grieving a lost. This is an attempt of a genocide. Our young men are being under attack. Killing our black men takes them out of the home. A man is the head of his household and without him the woman and the children have no protection and covering. This leaves the house open to be misused, taken advantage of and abused by... Our men are more than a bullet, a choke, a resist, a type, a dress, a code, a number, they are Kings. They are made in the image of the high power. This means they have dominion over the earth.  Dominion to make a difference and influence the world. Dominion to take matters of disadvantage and develop promise for the world. The idea that they are pursued to have their lives taken, is nothing less than hate.  The moment they are conceived they have purpose. A purpose which was given to them to be a moving force for themselves and their family. What more has to happen? How many families will share the lost of being on the front row and lowering a body into the ground? The time is yesterday. My prayers will be for GOD to deal with those people to has hatred in their hearts. While they think it gives them power the truth is it leaves them powerless. This shows just how much of a man they really are. Weak, intimidated, envious,  no self-control, and clearly no love or compassion. NO JUSTICE NO MEN! Join my campaign to NO JUSTICE NO MEN! My mission is to education our young men on how to live...

 P.S I LOVE OUR FUTURE




No comments:

Post a Comment