Monday, January 5, 2015

Stealing from students

Happy Mundane Monday Dolls,

Today, is a day I may need a bit of motivation. I have come back to work only to find, my classroom was broken into over the winter break. It really bothers me that someone would break into a school to steal from children/students. Let them who stole steal no more, but let them labor or work with his/her own hands to provide what is needed. My heart is overwhelmed and fighting back tears.  One of my students asked where our computers were. The thought that after a welcome back hug I had to look them in their eyes and deliver the news that things were stolen from our classroom over the break.  How mean and cruel is this world? The world/neighborhood we live in would find profit in stealing from a place that offers a chance at education. blah blah, i need a hug to sum it up....

P.S. I LOVE EDUCATION

No comments:

Post a Comment