Monday, September 19, 2016

Motivational Monday

Happy Motivational Monday Dolls,

There comes a time when you sit back and reflect on where you are in life. Well, mines was this morning. I had to come to the realization that I am where I am because of me. Yes, I have allowed others to influence some of my choices, but ultimately it was my final decision. So, I have decided to put some positive energy into myself, and motivate myself. I have to do better, I have to progress, I can not be at the same place as last year. I understand what may look impossible to man is very well possible to the GOD I serve. I want to motivate you all as well. GOD will not start something in you without seeing it through. Go for whatever it is that would progress your life.

P.S. I LOVE MOTIVATION

No comments:

Post a Comment