Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Moving right along.

Hey Dolls,


Did you miss me? My summer vacation is officially over. I had to take a quick mental break.  However this doesn’t mean I wasn’t eager to get back to blogging. Now that I have found my comfort zone...let me began. I want to encourage you to spend a little time today, getting ready for rest of the month. While doing so, be mindful fear peeks its ugly head up as soon as you set your mind to move forward. Nothing can reign over you unless you give it permission to.  Tell fear to take a back seat, better yet demand it to get out of the car altogether. Spend some time preparing for your next move in life. Write your desires and/or visions down and make them plain. List all the steps that would allow you to obtain your desires or visions. Life teaches you while your going through the process. See if there has been any lessons learned that would be valuable for you to obtain your visions. Remember you are stronger than your enemy, dismay all those negative thoughts.

P.S. I LOVE MOVING FORWARD

No comments:

Post a Comment