Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Winning Wednesday

Happy Winning Wednesday Dolls,

Just when you think your are ahead....boom somethings comes up. This is actually the time you are suppose to gear up and work harder.  Be strong and let you heart take courage.  Don't allow fear to step in, speak to your heart and tell it to continue to look towards the end results. Even though your natural instinct maybe to run, get weary, and give up. That is just the flesh talking,  you have to command it to submit to your heart and believe in winning.  Remain hopeful and continue to praise GOD in the mist. I know, I know, I know...its easier said then done. One thing I can promise and confirm, putting your trust in GOD will always give you strength to endure. It may seem like your running out of wind, or keep coming up short, except the disappointments and push through the adversary.  You are made it win.. the moment you believe the moment you win.

P.S. I LOVE WINNING



No comments:

Post a Comment