Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Friendship Wish! Happy Birthday Raquel!

Happy Wednesday Dolls,


Who inspires you?  What keeps you inspired? Everyone at some point needs someone to inspire and encourage them throughout life.  Today confirmed one thing that keeps me inspired is friendship. Today is a long time friends of minds Birthday. Screaming from the top of my lungs and from the bottom of my heart, Happy Birthday Raquel!! This is proof that even a year or two of disconnect, can't replace the love we have for one another, things are stronger than they have ever been. I have come to the conclusion I am a girly girl whose appreciate girl friends. Thanks Raquel for forgiving me of my short coming and abandoning our ship. That is one of the million things I love about her, she has a  warm and forgiving heart. I promise this time to handle it in a way that you can find security in our relationship. This also speaks to another relationship I abandoned with another special friend (she knows who she is) and if she doesn't she lives in TN. This is a relationship I am willing to work through... whatever that is until she trust the bond we once shared. I am will to do anything at this point to assure her, our friendship speaks volumes to me personally. To the best girls in the world, thanks for accepting me for who I really am and never taking advantage of me. I speak to your hearts today, that this day forward would be as it was before more than a friendship, a sisterhood. I love y'all and you should know by now your the sisters my mom didn't give but GOD brought us together in 1996...Boomer for life. More memories, more love, more fun times. Today spend sometime expressing your love to someone who you admire and appreciate their friendship. I pray you all can nourish what is given to you and not take it for granted.






P.S. I LOVE FRIENDSHIP and BIRTHDAYS

2 comments:

  1. Thanks London!! This made me teary-eyed!! I can't believe you dedicated a whole blog post to me (Smile). I am sure you can imagine the expression on my face when I seen the heading!

    You know we definitely go way back and I know we have our quick back and forth disputes from time to time, probably due to the fact that we are both Geminis, but there isn't any love lost. I appreciate your friendship as well throughout these years, the ups and downs, highs and lows! Looking forward to the years to come and the blessings yet to be received. Love ya much!!

    P.S. Thanks again for breakfast! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and you spelled my name wrong on one of the pictures. IJS!!

    ReplyDelete