Monday, June 16, 2014

Happy Fathers Day

Happy Monday Gorgeous Dolls,

I hope this post reach each of you in a better place than yesterday. This is what we do, strive to better ourselves one day at a time. I would like to wish all the fathers a belated Happy Fathers Day. For those who dad is no longer with you, I pray you acknowledge the emotions but live through the memories. Those who father is still with you, honor him. He may not meet your expectations, but you are to honor your dad no matter the circumstances. We must stop looking at what "he" has done or not and evaluate ourselves and our roles as daughters. I sure there is something we would change about being a daughter. One thing for sure, you would not be here if it was not for your dad. Anything else that troubles your heart, pray for forgiveness and restoration of the relationship. It is worth it, if you think I just blabbing, ask a person who has lost their dad. Its not too late to give your dad a call, or spend some quality time. For me as soon as I get off work I will be visiting my dad, and offering him a great big hug...  FYI this is not just for him, it for my heart as well (I need my dad to be apart of my life). He may have not been the most responsibly dad, but he is "my" day and I had to learn no matter what he has a story behind his thoughts of what a dad look like. I can not hold him accountable for things he was not been exposed to or have experienced himself. Deep down in my heart I know he loves me, he may not know how to express it... so I am going use my love for him to be his first experience of what unconditionally love looks and feels like. Yes, I will be pursuing a true father and daughter relationship, even at the age of 36. Believe today, and it will happen. Happy Fathers Day dad..Tallano Williams.

P.S. I LOVE MY DAD

No comments:

Post a Comment