Friday, June 27, 2014

Freedom!

Happy Freedom Friday Beautiful and Lovely Dolls,

It give me great pleasure to set my worries and ism's free on today! What had you bound this week? What brought you worries? Well, today is the day to set it free. No more bondage, no more shackles..the time has come to break loose and set yourself free. I want all the young girls and women, to take some time today and acknowledge the worries of this week. Call each item or thing out by its name and say " I am no longer in your bondage, you no longer have control over my mind, you no longer exist, I am free from your control." Did you feel that? You have taken your mind back and can walk into a better tomorrow. No matter what the items or things were, you are made to overcome them. There is no need to feel sorry for yourself, stand firm and believe you are free on today. YES! You are free on today! Live life through freedom.  FYI, unlocking the chains for you will help others overcome. If you come in contact with another young girl or women, give her a hug and tell her to stand on her freedom. Use freedom as an opportunity to love one another, for this is what we are called to do.



P.S. I LOVE FREEDOM




No comments:

Post a Comment