Monday, June 23, 2014

Sparks of fire

Happy Monday Dolls,

I hope each of you had a wonderful and fulfilling weekend, as for me it was all about relaxing. I spent time reading and writing and hanging out with friends and family. I met some pretty interesting people this weekend, all who seemed to be comfortable in their own skin. It seems as if only comfortable and confident people are able to spark up conversations and offer advice. This made me ponder and ask myself, do I spark other people and offer advice? Even in the areas I may not be as confident in. I never want to meet an individual or a group of people and leave them without giving encouragement or advice. I came to the conclusion I have to walk in the light of my own fire first before I offer sparks to anyone else. Are you a walking fire? Are you comfortable and confident in your fire? Are you lending your sparks to others? Lets spend sometime today lending our sparks to other people. Each of us has been equipped with our own fire. Some of us have allowed others to burn our flame out. Find it back today and ignite your torch again. Word of advice, there are people waiting to receive from you, YES you! Keep in mind our brightest fires are commonly kindled by unexpected sparks from others.









P.S. I LOVE SPARKLES



No comments:

Post a Comment