Friday, June 12, 2015

The Pressure

Hi Dolls,

It has been what seems like forever since my last post. Winding down to the end of the school year, and having to do all that comes along with it. I'm sure by now my students ears are muted to the sound of my voice. I am as elated as they are to end 2014-15 school year! The sun and relaxation is calling my name. I can see a hammock with my name on it! Ok, now back to the regular program... I have been so busy that I didn't take the time out to wish my Pumpkin Poo, Raquel a Happy B-day...my ace boom boom..my ride or die...my toddles and poof, my sister...I love ya, mmuuuaahhhh. You all have a blessed weekend and remember we are making a conscience effort to move forward. I want to leave you all with a pressure point: No temptation has to overtake you, especially if its a common one. In every moment of temptation, there is a way of escape so that you may bear and endure. The moment you think you cant move forward is the very moment to apply pressure upon yourself to think of all the reasons you should. No relationship, friendship, companion, and/or associate is worth, not being respected, considered and celebrated. NOTHING is worth putting your heart in a pressure cooker, raising your blood pressure, or giving into peer pressure. Inside every pressure there is a press.


P.S. I LOVE PRESSURE




1 comment: