Tuesday, July 21, 2015

A Complete Pitch

Happy Baseball Tuesday Dolls,

Life sometimes throws us all types of balls. Fast ones, curved ones, slow ones, foul ones,
and we are left with the bat in our hands trying to figure them out. Even while the bat is in our hands we're stuck with trying to decipher who threw the ball, what kind of ball was thrown, and how are we suppose to position the bat to hit a home run. After running from base to base, in game after game,  I have learned that it is not my responsibility to figure it ALL out. I can't frustrate myself and lean onto my own understanding. One thing for sure is, life will happen (the game will go on with or without you). Whatever you decide to allow your mind to be occupied with will become the treasures of your heart. You have to ask yourself...is this worth being in my heart? Will it soon rust? Will it decay? Or will it offer me a positive outlook on life? Will it leave me finding inspirations? Will this develop into a moment of inspiration when I least expect it. Make a conscience effort mentally to integrate life skills with those of baseball. Use the skills to play life well. Use the eye-hand coordination to see people as they are and handle them accordingly. Use balance, timing and strength to carry you from base to base. FYI: A skillful and good base runner will listen to advice from wise counsel, but will make the final decision whether to run or stop based on the impact, effect, and future goals.

P.S. I LOVE BASEBALL

   





                        











No comments:

Post a Comment