Monday, July 6, 2015

360 Day.

Happy 360 Day

Now a days life is a original privilege. Although I'm so grateful to wake up each and every day, this too can be overwhelming and intentionally mind provoking. Not that I'm not up for the challenge, but I must continuously remind myself to take a beat and renew my mind and ponder upon those things that keeps me sane and aware. A daily effort brings a good habit that develops a character trait. Have you ever found yourself thinking and imaging your life differently had you made other decisions throughout life? I'm not trying to discipline myself through regretful thinking but allow those regrets to shape and mold what's to come. That's it!! At this very moment is where I have to make a conscience decision to not make and live out the same situations over and over again, perhaps what kind of person would I be to keep making the same situation and be found in the same situation over and over? I would be an unreflective, underdeveloped and narrow mined individual. This only leads to gossiping about everyone else, what they doing or what they should be doing instead of changing myself. I would be a person drowning in deceptions to make myself look better. I would be a person ignoring those things that needs to be perfected and pointing out everyone else  imperfections. I'm not sure if I want to come face to face with this person, I rather wake up from that nightmare.  For the goal is not to be ignorant of afflictions I have experienced. Being so utterly burdened beyond my strength that I become despair of life itself. At this point I have no alternative but to rely on the LORD to be renewed with HIS strength, that I may be able to mount up with wings of an eagle. Take some time today to write down your visions and how you can become a better version or yourself. Stay humble my peoples and remain in a teachable place that you may become a 360 degrees person.

P.S. I LOVE 360




No comments:

Post a Comment