Friday, July 17, 2015

Relaxation...

Happy Friday Dolls,

This message is brought to you by....naw I'm kidding. Today, take some time to just relax and take a load off. I'm sure with the busy, hectic, work or school week you can sure use some alone time. Those things will still remain, those bills, work load, and everything else will remain the same. Its moments where we have to live free from the love of money pleasing others, and be content with what we have and where we are. More moments by yourself, allows time to restore, rejuvenate and recreate. Last weekend I went away and managed to steal some moments away. Sitting by myself allowed peace to come over me and I was able to fill the breeze. My head was so much clearer, although I had some heavy things pondering in my heart, I was able to walk a way with a mature and clear way of handling the heaviness. I love my family and friends dearly, but I really appreciate time to myself. Its in that is where I am able to sustain to appreciate the family and friends I have been blessed with. So for balance, spend some quality time alone and then visit a family member or friend. Peace \/

P.S. I LOVE RELAXATION






No comments:

Post a Comment