Monday, February 24, 2014

Daily Checkup

Good Evening Dolls,

Sorry for the late post, I'm a little under the weather, I couldn't let this day go by without sharing my thoughts. I week ago I overheard a women ask an eight grader was she pregnant. This question blew my mind. I thought to myself, is this what we are expecting from our girls in the eight grade? Why was the woman comfortable enought to ask a girl this question? Why wasn't the eight grader caught off guard or offended? I want more than anything for not only the young girls to have higher expectations and not fall to what they consider the norm, however, the women need to start looking at all girls as ground breakers who will not stand to be counted out. Anything a young girl dreams of  they can achieve. If you know any young ladies take the rest of the day to reach out to them and ask them their dreams. Inspire them to go for it and let nothing to stand in their way. As for any young girl reading this post, know that the world is just a stepping stone to a higher life... Break barriers by any means nessasary.

No comments:

Post a Comment