Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Mirror Mirror

I know I am a little late, but I couldn't let today go by without reaching out with an activity. Do you remember the old story Snow White? The Queen in “Snow White” possessed a mirror “who's the fairest of them all” ...The most infamous question. Today I want you to look in the mirror at yourself, admire your eyes, lips, nose, skin color,and don't wait for the mirror or anyone else to answer you, You tell the mirror I AM the fairest of them all. No matter what you have been told or what others have said about you, know that you are beautiful. As a young girl or women don't let anyone define your beauty, embrace all your unique beauty. Write 2 things you admire about your beauty and put them on a post-it note and post them by your mirror.


 That is all for today.

P.S.I Love You  












       


No comments:

Post a Comment