Monday, February 3, 2014

Make sure Monday

Hello all my bright-eyed and bushy-tailed friends,

Today I want to make sure you are an official member to the blog site.  Since Friday would be my first free give-a-way, I want you to be sure you have signed up and ready.  My records show there has been over 450 viewers to the blog site, however only one member.  I am forever grateful and appreciate all viewers,  but in order to receive the free give aways you must be a member of the blog.  May I add there are some really nice items for all the warms hearts to belong to the blog. 

All you have to do is click on the google friend connect in the right hand margin and sign up. 

Are you a member yet? If so please forward this information to anyone who you think would benefit.
                                                                            P.S. I Love You


SSSHHH!   Here's a hint to the first FREE give-a-way



                                                                






No comments:

Post a Comment