Monday, February 10, 2014

Love Someone Else

Hello All,

I hope you all had a wonderful and fulfilled weekend. It really does something to my being to reach out to these young girls.   This weekend I focused on reaching out to local DCF's offices.  I have made partnership with them to do some workshops for the young girls who have been displaced.  Although, they were a little bit apprehensive at first, but after forwarding emails from a year ago stating the future work they desired to do with Pure & Sure it took off from there.  I have had the opportunity to speak with displaced girls before and it was a sad and broken to feel their pain rejection they had endured.  We must do our part to reach out the the hearts of these girls.  Today, go out your way to reach out to a broken girl.   LOVE IS NO GOOD, IF IT ISNT GIVEN AWAY!

P.S. I LOVE YOU

No comments:

Post a Comment