Thursday, February 27, 2014

" I AM REAL BEAUTY"

Good Morning Dolls,

Today lets do check up on the Valentines Day Love Bug Challenge.  I realized while doing this challenge it has not only inspired the girls I have committed to inspire but it really keeps me inspired as well.  There is no better way than to begin the journey of loving yourself. I must be transparent and share that while I growing up and even at times as an adult I struggle with my confidence.  I couldn't and still understand seeing whats considered beautiful in the magazines and on the televisions wasn't a strong reflection of what I saw/see in the mirror.  When I was younger I would mimic the videos and play dress up and perform for my family. This was the only time I felt confident and beautiful. Now I am starting to learn where beauty begins, in your heart.  As long as my heart is on a journey that I am beautiful, then what I see in the media doesn't have to define what really beauty is.  Lets take a stand today, look in the mirror hold your right arm up and scream as loud as you can : "I am Real Beauty"!!! Embrace your unique beauty.

P.S. I LOVE YOU

No comments:

Post a Comment