Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Blessed are the Peacemakers

Happy tone it down Tuesday Dolls,

I know I am the first to motivate you all to push and run with your endeavors. This weekend really taught me to learn the art of blocking all things out and focusing on peace and silence. I guess what I am trying to say is, days are filled with all sorts of busy items, sounds and missions. Being able to bring everything to a halt and focus on peace is a progression. I vote start with 5 minutes at a time and build until you get to at least 20 to 25 minutes in one sitting. Have you ever woke up and swore you feel as if you never went to sleep. This happens when you have allowed constant movement to become your norm, and when its time to settle down and rest you body has to fight to become submitted to silence and peace. Some people never experience moments of rest. I know you can name a few people to says " I have to have my radio or TV on to go to sleep". BINGO!!! True rest allows the mind to cast all its anxieties, frustrations, and worries to be submitted unto what brings forth peace. For this is the only thing to bring us to perfect peace. Blessed are the peacemakers, blessed are those who are filled with believing in peace. Lets make a conscience effort to turn away from evil and do good, and pursue peace. Taking those moments throughout the day will do your heart well.

P.S. I LOVE PEACE





No comments:

Post a Comment