Friday, October 24, 2014

Shout it Out...Love to Love

Happy Friday Beautiful Dolls,

Today I'm going to keep it rather short, NOT. I want you to take some time out to "Shout Out" to the people who matters the most. I want to shout out to my wonderful husband, who truly loves me unconditionally. For he allows me to be me and offer guidance through patience and love. Shout out to my mom, who just graduated from receiving her health and sanitation license. This woman has sacrificed so much for the good of everyone else, it was an overwhelming experience to see her do something that benefited her for a chance. Shout out to one of the best friends a girl could ever have, Raquel, has been my sister since 1996 and the journey of our ship is well beyond friends. She too, accepts me for where I have come from to who I am today. I only wish and pray for the best to come her way. Shout out to Rhonda, who is another friend GOD has blessed me with. Although we may have had time and space amongst us over the years, it has only allowed us to know that having each other apart of our lives matters. I am excited to see what the future holds for us as friends. Shout out to my sisters and brothers, you all means so much to me, I am so proud to be your sibling. I promise to continue to seek out an everlasting relationship and be a better auntie. Shout out to my dad, who finally gets it...I just want him in my life. He has allowed me to love on him and accept him for who he is. Shout out to my all my en laws, who has my heart and best interest. We are growing as a family and I could not had asked for a better family. Shout out to my son, Jason I promise we will get it right, and I will reach out more and spend a bit more time ( even if you think your grown). Shout out to my family, I promise to pray and love a little harder. Although we all may not see eye-to-eye we must learn to agree to disagree. Life gives us different experiences, and we have to learn to accept the person for who they are but treat them to who GOD has called them to be. Although we me not see it, its not for us to judge just pray. Shout out to my church family, lets continue to fight toward the mark, stay in the journey of becoming who GOD has called each of us to be. Its not the easiest task trying to break barriers and believe when life throws you a curve ball. Remember, Its already done.  Pastor and Lady Amanda, keep going and don't give up, for GOD has called you both to lend and provide the people with correction, reproofing, and LOVE. You must walk toward all the promises and not run, for the blessings and winning are not giving to the swift but the ones who endure.  So if you have those special people in your life, let them know how much they mean to you, let them know that they matter. Days are not promised and nights may come and go, but LOVE is what is left behind. Go out our way to express the love that you commanded to give away. Who will you love today?

P.S. I LOVE TO LOVE



1 comment: