Monday, October 27, 2014

Missing Snuggles Part 1

Hey Dolls,

I must admit that this weekend was the most devastating for me. Am not sure how I want to feel, on one hand I never want to be selfish and keep my baby/dog here on earth and allow her to suffer and on the other hand, part of me wants to feel her love forever. I lost the one thing that offers me unconditional love, even when I discipline her she continues to greet me with a nice wet kiss. I lost my toy poodle, Snuggles on Sunday, October 26, 2014. This dog has given me some of the greatest years of my life. I could always depend on her love and affection. For all the dog owners, you know exactly how I am feeling. My heart is filled with tears. I am very grateful to have spent the last 9 years and 7 months with such a wonderful dog. Words cant even describe the moments of thoughts knowing she has left me. I just keep seeing her little face, her wagging tail, and hearing her barks. This love I have for Snuggles would never be replaced, her love lives in my heart forever. I love you Snuggles.

1 comment:

  1. R.I.P. Snuggles aka Mama Doodles ����������

    ReplyDelete