Friday, October 3, 2014

It was all a dream.

Hey Dolls,

Well its Friday! My, my, my, is all I can say. I not sure about you, but I plan on taking a wellness break this weekend. Sometimes being tied down to something that fuels a dream can be the very thing to distract you from reaching greatness in the dream. I am learning to not allow other peoples frustrations and anxiety become mines. Be careful of who you allow to peep into your dreams, they tend to think they know it better than you. Before taking advice from them assure they are offering you the reproach in the right spirit. Assure they are able to manage their own dreams, before they can comment on yours. Stay in a place of receiving your noble task and not because you are lover of money. Walk in a place of humility and embrace the education that comes along with the dream. Embrace the misfortune that has made the journey difficult. All of this builds you to a place where it governs you to genius. Be found living and active. Without it who are you and what were you sent here to do. Dreams are meant to give you fortunate and hope. Allow the dream to take over your thoughts, gestures, personality, and short-comings. Dreams are only imagination waiting to take form. Are you forming a dream or imagining it.

P.S. I LOVE TO FORM MY DREAM




No comments:

Post a Comment