Thursday, May 21, 2015

My Own Best Friend.

Good Beyonce Thursday,

Ok. I don't claim to be the biggest fan of Beyonce nor do I agree with all of the choices she makes. But, who am I to judge right?  While dealing with an emotional week,  one of her greatest hits came to mind. Me, myself and I. I love this song because often times in life you put so much time into relationships to only come out empty. Some relationships are there only around when its convenient for them, others are around when you can do something for them or give them something, some dangle around to just have you on an added list that has no purpose. Either of them doesn't feel good and can offend your self-worth. Although, I know I will never be rejected by GOD, its still not a good feeling to be rejected by those you hold close to your heart. I have learned that GOD is always near during times my heart is broken and spirit is crushed. So, if you find yourself feeling abandoned, lonely, rejected, and all by yourself STOP and allow yourself some time to be healed. One thing for sure is that GOD looks for the perfect heart not the perfect performance. If those who you are in a relationship with doesn't share the same sympathy for the relationship, you could be apart of a selfish relationship. You must not be on a merry-go-round trying to please people so they won't reject you. Don't get me wrong, we all need to be loved, but not based on our performances in life, or what we have to take from others, or denying your true thoughts or feelings to be accepted. So while your learning this process you may feel alone and in that moment think of Beyonce crawling through her video singing" Me, myself, and I that's all I got in the end, that's what I found out and there ain't no need to cry, I took a vow that from now on I'm gone be my own best friend. Not to mentions her bob is fierce in that video. Take some time out for you, becoming your own best friend give you the experience of how you should be treated. " I know I would never disappoint myself....Love you first!

P.S. I LOVE ME, MYSELF, AND I



















No comments:

Post a Comment